Travel Money By Post
Travel money delivered anywhere in the UK to your chosen address next day via Royal mail Special Delivery*.
Thomas Exchange Global LTD. offers a fabulous currency delivery service for customers to their door step, by Royal Mail Special Delivery at a charge of £3.90 for every £2,500 worth of currencies purchased.You can only pay for this service via Internet Banking or Bank Transfer.
Please do not pay cash directly into our account, as there would be an additional charge of 2.00%.
If any cheques are paid directly into our account, the corresponding order will be treated as null and void. Further no refunds will be initiated by us and you will have to request either a stop payment of the cheque from your bank or make alternate arrangements to recall the proceeds through your bank as applicable.
All you have to do is to follow the instructions given below.
1. Complete our on line order form in BLOCK CAPITALS
2. We will acknowledge receipt of your order shortly via an e-mail which would constitute your unique order number, amount payable, our bank details, confirmation whether the exchange rate was fixed or not as per your order. If you do not receive this e-mail originated by our automated system within ten minutes, kindly check whether it had been captured by your spam filter or junk mail folder, otherwise please do contact us. Further if any information in our e-mail confirmation appears different to your intended order, please call us immediately within 15 minutes of receipt of same.
3. In lieu of the stringent anti-money laundering guidelines stipulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA), H.M Revenue Customs (HMRC), internal operational procedures and best practices all customers are strictly advised to avail us copies of their identification (ie passport or full UK photo driving licence) and proof of addresses of both their residential and delivery address within 3 months to date (if different to the residential address), Bank Statement within 3 months to date (in certain cases as applicable) irrespective of the order amount.
4. Orders placed by companies (legal entities such as sole traders, partnerships, private and public companies, Government organisations) need to strictly adhere by producing proof of incorporation (ie certificate of registration, partnership agreement), Directorship, nomination by the company for authorised personal to act for the transaction, payment confirmation, proof of address. If the delivery address differs from the trading address of the legal entity, then submission of separate proof of address within 3 months to date is mandatory. Such terms shall strictly apply to all orders irrespective of order amounts.
5. Without the submission of the aforesaid valid supporting documents, the order shall NOT be processed under any circumstances. Further you would be required to “RECALL” the proceeds you credited to our bank account through your bank, since we WILL NOT be able to initiate a REFUND through our bank, due to compliance restrictions.
6. If you agree to process this order please ensure that you make a BACS, CHAPS or FASTER PAYMENTS payment into our account, with mention of your order number under reference. (Ignoring any spaces and/or symbols if there is limited spacing).
7. Mention of the order number is a strict necessity, without which the processing of your order will get postponed by at least 2 - 3 business days.
8.Upon receipt of your funds and the order number, we will process your currency order.
9.A confirmation e-mail with a Tracking number will be issued between 6pm and 7pm once we dispatch your Order via Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Faster Payments Next Working Day Delivery
- If your bank is offering FASTER PAYMENTS service, we advice you to check with your bank with regards to the maximum amount permitted under FASTER PAYMENTS services.
- This permitted amount may defer from bank to bank. Example HSBC, Barclays, Royal Bank Of Scotland, First Direct, NatWest provide FASTER PAYMENTS services up to Â£10,000 within 2 hours. Certain other banks may offer FASTER PAYMENTS services for smaller amounts within the same day.
- If your bank is not offering FASTER PAYMENTS service, it may take up to 3 working days for us to receive your payment.
- We have observed that the order number does not appear at our end for those payments initiated from the Corporative Bank or the Smile Bank even though the customers have captioned it under reference. Therefore such customers are advises to forward us an email (ie firstname.lastname@example.org) constituting their order number, name of the payee bank, sort code and account number.
- If the payment is received by CHAPS or FASTER PAYMENTS along with the order number and is realised in our bank account before 9.00am on any business day (Monday through Friday), we will despatch your currency order on the same day for next business day(Monday through Friday) delivery.
- All payments received by BACS transfers will contain a time stamp placed on it by your bank. Your currency order would get processed on the same day of receipt of payment for next business day (Monday through Friday) delivery, only if the time stamp appears before 9.00am on same day. Otherwise the currency order would get processed the following business day (Monday through Friday).
- If the payment is received with no mention of your order number, then you would be expected to forward us an email containing details of your order number and particulars of your payment (ie name of bank where payment was initiated, Account Number and sort code). There after we have to verify such payment details with our bank. Until the completion of this verification process your currency order can not be despatched. Hence you should expect delays of at least 2 - 3 business days.
You have the option of fixing the rate on the day you place the order or take the rate on the day we receive the funds.
Please ensure that you read our Terms and Conditions
Should We Fix The Rate?