Buy Back Currency Service At Branch
Get the best buy back rates using our buy back service which gives you unbeatable exchange rates and 0% commission. This could be obtained by walking into any one of our branches. Further the sterling proceeds can be collected in cash at our branches or by BACS payment into your bank account.
If you have left over currency or travellers cheques
- You can produce the currencies or duly completed travellers cheques at our branches to convert into sterling and request precedes either by cash or BACS payment into your bank account.
- To obtain the online rates advertised on this website, you MUST place a Buy Back Currency Service At Branch order from the 'Branch Orders' navigation menu, otherwise the rates advertised at the branches may differ, which may be adverse to you.
- You will have to produce us the printed duly completed on line application form (below) after placing your signature, along with copies of your Passport / full UK plastic photo driving licence or paper driving licence issued prior to 1998 (ID's) (Note: the paper counterpart issued with plastic photo driving licence is now invalid as per DVLA) and a utility bill within 3 months to date showing proof of address up to GBP 5000 equivalent. If the transaction is in excess of GBP 5,000.00 equivalent then a copy of your bank statement within 3 months to date also needs to be accompanied.
- Orders can be placed only during the times mentioned below. Orders not executed by the end of business that same day will be cancelled (Our Cannon St., Liverpool St.-1, Liverpool St.-2 Branches are closed during the weekend. Please check our branch opening hours.
- The system will accept Buy Back at Branch orders only within the undermentioned times.
Usual branch ordering hours
Branch Name Monday to Friday Saturday Sunday Strand 8.00 AM to 6.30 PM 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM Embankment
8:00 AM to 8:30PM 9.00 AM to 6.30 PM 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM Victoria Place 7.30 AM to 8.30 PM 8.30 AM to 7.30 PM 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM Victoria Street 8.00 AM to 6.30 PM 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM Liverpool St.-2
8.00 AM to 6.30 PM Closed Closed (On Wormwood St. adjoining London Wall behind Liverpool St. Arcade.) Liverpool St.-1
(Inside the Arcade)
8.00 AM to 6.30 PM Closed Closed Cannon Street 8.00 AM to 6.30 PM Closed Closed High St. Kensington 8.00 AM to 7.30 PM 9.00 AM to 6.30 PM 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM Hammersmith
(Broadway Shopping Centre)
8.00 AM to 8.30 PM 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM Richmond
8.00 AM to 6.30 PM 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM 10.00 AM to 4.30 PM Monday to Wednesday Thursday & Friday Saturday Sunday Canary Wharf (Inside
the underground station)
8.00 AM to 6.30 PM 8.00 AM to 7.30 PM 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM Closed
- We do not buy foreign coins other than Euro 1 & 2 coins.
Multiple or duplicated Buy Back at Branch orders placed by customers, with the view of arbitraging the exchange rates for their benefit, will be refused at the sole discretion of Thomas Exchange Global Ltd without disclosing reasons.
Special Notes to All Customers:
|1.||Dirham - UAE||1000||
|2.||Euro - Europe||500||
|3.||Franc - Switzerland||1000||
|4.||Koruna - Czech||5000||
|5.||Dollars - USA||1||
|6.||Rupee - India||Only 2000, 500(new issue),
100 & 50
|7.||Ruble - Russia||All Denominations||
|8.||Pound - Egypt||All Denominations||
|9.||Pound - Scottish||All Denominations||
|10.||Dollar - Singapore||1000||
Thomas Exchange Global Ltd. will honour all "Buy Back at Branch" orders under usual circumstances.
However under unusual circumstances such as manifest error on exchange rates and our publish fees and charges, unavailability of foreign currency stocks, extreme volatility in exchange rates in the wholesale market etc, Thomas Exchange Global Ltd. reserves the right to decline such "Buy Back at Branch" orders prior to execution, without any recourse to Thomas Exchange Global Ltd..
Thomas Exchange Global Ltd. also reserves the right to request for more supporting documents (KYC materials) and decline any transactions without citing any reasons.